Glendale, WI – Thirty years ago, in 1985, in a small three story building on Oregon Street in the Fifth Ward, Randy Sprecher established Sprecher Brewing Company, the first craft brewery in Milwaukee since Prohibition. Now, after much continuous hard work producing award-winning beer and soda, it’s time to celebrate Sprecher’s 30th anniversary in the town and with the people who made it possible. Milwaukee! Clear your calendars for Sprecher’s 30th Anniversary Bash, August 28th and 29th; we’ve got a musical line-up you won’t want to miss.
Friday, August 28:
- 4:00-5:30pm: Milwaukee’s own The Ladders, Dreamy, Melodic Rock;
- 6:15-7:30pm: Milwaukee’s own The Grovelers, Neo-Punk;
- 8:15-10:00pm: X, the original ground breaking Los Angeles Punk band featuring John Doe, Billy Zoom, Exene Cervanka and DJ Bonebreaker.
Saturday, August 29:
- Noon-2pm: Milwaukee’s own Christopher’s Project. Jazz, funk, Motown, Get Down;
- 2:30-4:45pm: Robert Allen Jr., Electric Blues with a ton of soul;
- 5:15-7:30pm: Milwaukee’s own De La Buena, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz Funk that will get you grooving;
- 8:30-10:00pm: TBA
Sprecher’s 30th anniversary bash will take place in Juneau Park, 801 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee, WI.
Cost: FREE. No alcoholic carry-ins allowed.
Food and Drink Availability: Sprecher’s Traveling Beer Gardens™ will have a variety of beverages and food available for purchase.
As we get closer to the 30th Anniversary Bash we will disclose more details.
About Sprecher Brewing Company:
Maker of award-winning beers and gourmet sodas, Sprecher Brewing Company is Milwaukee’s first brewery since Prohibition. Established in 1985, Sprecher remains a leader in Wisconsin’s craft brewing industry.
Sprecher Brewery is located at 701 W. Glendale Ave, Glendale, WI. More information about its history, products, tours and Gift Shop hours can be found at www.sprecherbrewery.com.
The post Sprecher Brewery’s 30th Anniversary Bash to Feature Local and National Musical Talent appeared first on CraftBeer.com.
This article originally appeared on craftbeer.com