Urban South Brewery will be throwing a bash to celebrate the release of its Jameson Caskmates beer collaborations. The brewery was chosen as one of the 2019 program participants and recently poured the barrel-aged brews at the Great American Beer Festival. Come out to the taproom (1645 Tchoupitoulas St) for beer, music, food, live art and more.
- Live art and charitable auction form Louisiana artists Danielle Hein, Miro Hoffmann and Benjamin Hubbell
- Food Trucks from Burgers Ya Heard (11am – 4pm) and Afrodisiac Nola (1pm – 9pm)
- Tom Leggett Band Live Music – (1pm – 4pm)
- Silent auction benefitting: Nola to Angola, The NOCCA Institute and The Urban Conservancy
- Irish Bayou Stout – 10% ABV – Barrel-Aged Coffee Stout with chicory and medium roasted coffee, finished on Mexican Vanilla and almond.
- El Chocolate Picante Stout – 10% ABV – Barrel aged stout with milk chocolate, habanero peppers and cinnamon
- Tamarindo IPA – 6% ABV – Fruited sour hazy IPA aged on tamarind and finished with key lime juice
The post Urban South Brewery Jameson Caskmates Beer Release appeared first on CraftBeer.com.
This article originally appeared on craftbeer.com